Champagne Breaks from £49.95 per person per night including full English breakfast, candlelit dinner and a bottle of Champagne in your room on arrival
- Explore nearby regency Cheltenham and take lunch at our pub, The Beehive.
- Go for a walk in the rolling Cotswold hills, we can supply a picnic and maps.
- Visit nearby historic Sudeley Castle.
- Take a trip on the Gloucestershire steam railway from Winchcombe station.
- Hire a boat for the day or go for a cruise on the river Severn at nearby Tewkesbury
- Visit historic Gloucester Docks and take a cruise along the river.
- Tour the famous Gloucester Cathedral used in the making of Harry Potter movies.
- Sink into a comfy sofa, read all day and have a Cotswold cream tea.
- Explore the glorious Cotswolds and the colours of Autumn, visit The Snooty Fox.
- Browse the shops at the new Gloucester Quays outlet centre.
Click this link to book now
Terms & Conditions